Delivering Consistent Project and Portfolio Management Success
As the business impact of project portfolios grows, organizations worldwide are challenged to deliver operational excellence, maintain financial discipline, and mitigate risks.Watch a series of short videos from the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)
, and download EIU reports to get unique insights into how enterprise project portfolio management (EPPM) can help. Listen to senior executives at global organizations as they discuss how to plan, resource, execute, and assess projects—and what to do if things go wrong.
Register below to get expert views from 10 industry-leading executives, including NASA, Wells Fargo and Conoco-Philips.
Listen to the following experts:
- Wells Fargo, Vice President of Project Management Office Manager
- NASA, Chief Knowledge Officer
- Conoco-Phillips, Senior Vice President of Project Development and Procurement
- DuPont Vice, President of Corporate Supply Chains and Central Competency
- US Department of Energy’s Office of Project Management and Evaluation
- Fluor Corporation, Senior Vice President
- CH2M Hill, Senior Vice President and Programme Manager
- American Water Company, Vice President of Operations
- Voltaix, LLC - Executive Vice President of Operations and Technology
- Gates Corporation, President and COO
That email doesn't appear to be registered. Please register to access the video.